Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011

A wonderful journey through Indonesia

It is a long time that I wrote my last post in this blog:
No problem, 2011 has been a very good time, private as (post-) professional.

Now a private post, less physophy, no physics, more on life. I write about a highlight in 2011 for me (better for us, more precisely, travelling with my love) - a round trip through Indonesia. An unbelievable trip through Sumatra, Java, Bali and Flores! With very different highlights:



Landscape with beaches, lakes, jungles, islands and volcanos,

Cultural with temples, churches, castles
and museums, some politics, and people
(and last not least, graceful dances by girls),



Humanistic and social with a special visit to
a catholic school center deep in the jungle,
and to a missionary hospital.









The lightest life style we found in Bali - an incredidle symphony of beach, flowers, and friendliness. The second picture seems characteristic for this life style:

Wonderful kites flying over the beach as sailing ships in the air. Most of them colored, some in black.

The next blog will be on Physophy.












































2 Kommentare:

  1. Greetings Professor Hehl. I am the editor of the recently published Pandeism: An Anthology. I am intrigued by your mention of models of Panendeism and Pandeism in your paper, A General World Model with Poiesis: Poppers Three Worlds updated with Software. I'd quite like to include it in Volume II of our Anthology, forthcoming next year, especially if you'd be interested in adding a paragraph or two on your views on these philosophical positions, and what developments you foresee in them. Is there a way we can connect? You can email me at knujon.mapson[at]hotmail.com.

    Blessings!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Sorry, I made a mistake in my own email address!! There's no "." -- it's simply knujonmapson[at]hotmail.com.

    AntwortenLöschen